Featured Post

I've been practicing my ladder stitch. It's a sewing method used to repair seams invisibly. I have used this stitch many times on qu...

Monday, April 24, 2017

Busyness is good but the other day I actually stayed home all day. I drank lots of coffee ( a real favorite), puttered, did a little cleaning, worked on a presentation handout and SEWED!

I have finished the charity quilt I've been working on for a fundraising event for the Tubular Sclerosis Society. Our friends' son was tragically affected by this disease from birth and succumbed to it after only 2 years. They just let me know that it earned $450 for them in the raffle. So happy to make something that yields that kind of value.

The pictures could be better but you get the idea.  I tried to emphasize wintery rather than holiday so it could be used throughout January and February also.

No comments:

Post a Comment